Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Weekend in Scottsboro...

Another Game Day! We spent the weekend in Scottsboro for another game-day weekend. Sydney was all smiles as she rooted for her Auburn Tigers!
September 18, 2010
Happy Birthday! Meme will tell you, our family likes to celebrate our birthdays all week. I started my birthday-week celebration with a Macaroni and cheese/Egg burrito, made by William!



At the Lake Again! William bought Sydney a new blow-up pool, so we spent a few hours at the lake on Saturday soaking up the sun.

Lucy!
Scoping out the neighborhood cats, about to make a run for it!

Another new swing! After her long nap, Sydney spent the afternoon swinging in the Paulk's backyard. What a day!



Happy Birthday Sarah! We celebrated Sarah's birthday Saturday night with cake and presents during half-time of the Auburn game.


Happy Girl! Sydney slept through church on Sunday morning and woke up when we got home, happy as can be. She has been laughing and smiling more and more.

September 19, 2010

5 comments:

  1. 1. You are a super blog updater.
    2. I cannot believe you opened your presents a full six days before your birthday.
    3. The last two pictures of you and Sydney are my favorites! Such beautiful girls. And her little wave? I die.
    4. Cute top! You are a cute and sassy Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do the bday for a week-- we call it "Birthday Extravaganza Week".....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures look like they were taken by a semi-professional photographer....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahem...y'all came to town and I don't remember me or scott getting a phone call/email!!!! I'd like to see that sweet baby girl before she graduates high school!!
    Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Sarah! I love seeing Sydney's smiles in this post. She's changing so quickly and is just precious!

    ReplyDelete