Thursday, March 10, 2011

And Again...

she climbed into a box! This week at our weekly play group I looked away and before I knew it she was in a box full of toys!



And a side story,

Clerk at Store (that I do not know and have never met): "She must look just like your husband!"

Sarah: "Yes she does, why?"

Clerk at Store: "Because she looks nothing like you."

Umm thank you for pointing that out, lady I do not know. Maybe my next child will have a hint of me! Luckily William is good looking so I do not mind when people point this out. Note to self - post a baby picture of William for all to judge.

4 comments:

  1. Nate says, "We've got a rock climber on our hands!" (in reference to climbing in boxes)

    So glad I got to see you, William, and Sydney the other night! Dinner was great, company was greater! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious is she? RUDE woman, I see so much of you in her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly see William, but you're in there too!! She's a cutie no matter what! Have fun with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...I love comparing parent/child baby pictures!

    ReplyDelete