Brooklyn Jane Paulk
born September 17, 2011
7 lbs, 1 ounce - 19" long


Aunt Jen and Brooklyn
(Stayed in the room with William to witness to birth!)

Aunt Laura and Uncle Nathan

Nan and Brooklyn

Pop and Brooklyn

Nana Sue and G-Daddy

Bringing home Brooklyn to meet her big sister.



Our New Family

SO SO SWEET!!! I have been thinking about you guys, and I'm so so happy for you all! Congratulations! (Love the name "Brooklyn"...you always come up with cute ones)...I will consult you if there is ever a 4th :)
ReplyDeletecongrats!!
ReplyDeleteOh Sarah, she's beautiful! Can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this update! Brooklyn is beautiful and SWP looks so grown up now in comparison. Also, you are ridiculously cute as always. Congrats to your sweet family! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLOVE her name!! She is beautiful Sarah and you sweet family looks so happy! Cant wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteHow did I just see this post now?!?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blessed family!
See u Tuesday,
Much <3
Congratulations, Paulks! Brooklyn is a gorgeous addition to the family! xo
ReplyDelete