December 2011
Then, Sydney woke up the next morning to a fully lighted and decorated tree. Again, I ask, have you ever had a decorated tree with a one year old around? Let me fill you in - "No touch", "Just pat the ornaments", "No, you can't touch"...and on and on and on!!
Counting down to Christmas!
I knew Sydney would never sit with Santa, so I took Brooklyn today while Sydney was at school. She was great (and Santa was too)!
Brooklyn goes to see Santa
December 14, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Wednesday Friends!


We have to tell Lois Anne to touch with one finger-- WHEN she follows that direction she can only touch, not grab--- however, we didn't really put any of our breakable ornaments out this year...she's done pretty well, but it's an adjustment-- precious pic of B with Santa, she is a beautiful baby!
ReplyDeletegreat picture of william helping sydney put up the tree! Have a great day!
ReplyDelete