Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Brooklyn tries Rice Cereal

Here we go - the world of food is just beginning for Brooklyn. We gave it a shot this morning with rice cereal (yum, right?). I think she swallowed some and she did not make an ugly face, so that's a good first try.

So, cheers to the start of messy faces, dirty floors, and happy dogs!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012
And Sydney watched. I'm pretty sure she cared more about coloring Elmo than she did about this momentous first. Oh well.
*Just a side note: Do my words look clearer or pictures look brighter? Do you hear the joy in my typing? It could possibly be the new MacBook I am using! Get ready friends, I have upgraded and am ready to blog (or beware).

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Brooklyn! And double yay for a new computer...FINALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Luke won't be far behind her. Don't you just LOVE your MacBook! I couldn't live without mine! iphoto is the best!

    ReplyDelete