Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Our lately...

Lately Sydney has been saying the funniest things. She's quite the talker these days. So here's a little mid-week humor...
  • "let me check your heart beep"
  • "I have the coughs"
  • "Brooklyn going to sleep night and tight"
  • Calling William's guitar a "ta-da"
  • Me: "Okay Sydney, you're in charge" Sydney: "No momma, I'm not in charge, I'm Sydney."
  • And for those Dora watchers: on our walk yesterday morning we passed some dog poop. Sydney then chanted, "Water, Poop, Mountain. That's how we get to my house!"

Additionally, Brooklyn appears to be growing to look more and more like William. As my Dad likes to say, she's "a William Paulk clone."  Her hair just isn't growing fast enough and she often gets mistaken for a boy. I have gone to great lengths to dress her in pink and put bows in her hair, but apparently, that is not clear enough (yes, I am talking to you, old man at the grocery store). Luckily William is a good looking baby. Here are some pictures of William at 10 months old and Brooklyn at the same age. 


William

Brooklyn

William (and G-Daddy)
Brooklyn

William

And yesterday Sydney got a back to school haircut...


We are cruising right along here on Broadway. Happy Hump Day friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment