Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sunny Days...

Sweepin' the Clouds Away... we soaked up the warm weather this weekend and played outside. William put Sydney's new bike seat together and installed it on my pink bike (I know, you're jealous). I went to the store and bought her a pink car (another item that required William to assemble) and I found her sunglasses that some of our favorite friends gave her as a baby present. We had a great weekend and are looking forward to Spring time! Could it get any better than this?!


February 19, 2011





On My Way...




To Where the Air is Sweet!

Sydney was not the only one yawning at the end of the day!

3 comments:

  1. Loving William's face on the pink bike! And of course, the yawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are y'all for real? I swear you are like a "model family" out of Better Homes and Gardens!!!
    S is too stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bike!...and that cute squirt on the back of it!

    ReplyDelete