Friday, February 11, 2011

What we've been up to...

We're Back! William and I have both survived the stomach virus (barely). Including, for William, a trip to the ER and a few days in the hospital. Sydney has survived double ear infections, which appear to be clear now. So, I think we are back to normal (I know Dad...find my knock on wood card). We have only been able to recover with a lot of help from Mom who has thouroughly cleaned our house from top to bottom (twice), cooked, shopped, and babysat. Here is a recap of what we've been doing the last few weeks when we've felt good.

Shopping!


Playing with friends at 'Mama and Me'

Playing with Daddy's shoes.


Playing with new toys we got for Christms.


Playing with keys.


Playing with new friends.

So I leave you with this quote friends and hope you and your family are staying healthy!

"The way to tell a field hand from an office hand is as follows: An office hand will use the restroom, then wash hands; A field hand will wash hands then use the restroom."

3 comments:

  1. Look at that big girl! I love her hair pinned back with that sassy bow in the key photo. She's too cute, as always. She gets that from her momma. Love you and LOVED your text this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! So glad you're all better. Sydney looks like such a "big girl" now! Love the sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete