Our Morning, so far...
3:45 am - Feed Brooklyn
4:30am - Back asleep
5:30 - 6:00 - Sydney Crying
6:00 - Everyone quiet (Time for a quick shower? yes!)
6:10 - Sydney crying
6:30 - Brooklyn crying
And we're up and rolling!
Oh wait, William's brakes are out. Dress kids, load up kids, follow William to the car place. Take William to work.
Rain, crying, whining...
Oh wait, have to bring food to church this afternoon! - quick trip to the grocery store.
Rain, crying, whining...
9:20 Sydney is napping!
9:20 Brooklyn is napping!
9:25. Thank you Lucy.
9:30 - Look for a diet coke in the fridge. It's next to a canned PBR. I stop, think... I guess I'll stick with the diet coke today!
So should have gone with the PBR! I'm proud of you for choosing the diet coke before taking food to the church.
ReplyDeleteGreat blog post! Way to be a buddy Lucy!
Remember that old song: Mama said there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this mama said"....
ReplyDeleteI sing that a lot of days-- only a few hours more!!
You know I'm supporting the diet coke!