Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Great Pumpkin Patch

William and I took the girls to Hayden, AL to a place called The Great Pumpkin Patch. It was complete with giant bounce houses, boiled peanuts, a petting zoo, barns, and most importantly a covered wagon filled with hay. Yes, that's right - a covered wagon took us out to a pumpkin patch where we picked two pumpkins and then carried us back. 

Great pumpkin patch, indeed. 









$33.00 - the cost of breakfast for 4 at Cracker Barrel on the way to Hayden,
$5.00 - the cost for 1 child to bounce in the Pumpkin Patch bounce houses,
$19.00 - the cost for a hay ride and 2 pumpkins,

Seeing this face - priceless!

Family Pic

The aforementioned hay ride. 


2 comments:

  1. How fun! You are such a gorgeous family! Although I love it down here, I still miss you girls so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally think you should do Happy Thanksgiving cards- these pics are too great not to share! Lo will love seeing "my Sydney".

    ReplyDelete