Monday, January 17, 2011

Looking Like the Little Old Lady Who Lived in the Shoe?

UA Girls Gather! There are a group of girls that I met while in grad school at UA. Every year since we graduated we have gotten together a couple of times a year to catch up, relax, sip wine, eat, and enjoy being together. While over the years it has gotten a little less relaxing and we sip a little less wine, we always catch up and enjoy being together! This time we met in Jackson, MS - home to three of the six girls that came. Through the years we have slowly added more and more children - always bringing them with us for these weekends. So this weekend we had 6 girls, 8 kids, and 0 husbands. We all stayed in Kim's new house which was beautiful and fit us all perfectly. Here are a few pictures from our night together.
January 16 and 17, 2011
Partial-Group Shot - Take 1
Partial-Group Shot - Take 2 As I said before there was lots of eating...
Hide and Go Seek...

And Attempted Group Baths...


Sydney (9 months)


Kim and Amy


Kate - 4 years old (Kim's 1st)



Jack - 20 months (Kim's 2nd)



Joseph - 3 and 1/2 months (Kim's 3rd)



Jo Alice and Sarah Martin (1 year old)



Elizabeth and Camilla (2 years old)


Madelyn (Almost 3 years old)


Amy (No kids yet, but just drink the water here, that's soon to change!)

5 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend! We know the Riddles too - they're such great people. I can't believe how much Sydney has grown! She is so adorable. Hope we get to see her (and you too of course) soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun!! I just got together with my girlfriends and as soon as Lois Anne cooperates in the car, I hope to make a weekend instead of lunch!
    Sydney is gorgeous as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had such a great time this weekend! I just wish we could get together more often. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had so much fun and I miss all these kids running around my house! Maybe we should have 7 kids?

    ReplyDelete