Monday, January 24, 2011

Vegetarian Cook-Off!

Okay, so one of my new years resolutions is to learn how to cook better, more healthful, whole foods. And to help, one of my favorite friends has prepared a weeks worth of recipes for us while abiding with our new-found semi-vegetarianism. Tonight I made Pad Thai.

January 24, 2011

Yes, I actually made this - this is not a picture from a magazine although it could be!



Things I learned tonight:

1. You can peel fresh ginger with a spoon (thank you You Tube).

2. "Fish Sauce" is not cocktail sauce (thanks for nothing Publix employee)!

3. I am a very messy cook!

Night Number One Dinner Rating: 5.5

4 comments:

  1. That looks so good!! I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! So are you going to share your recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!! It is easy? Would love the recipe!!
    Missed u at M&M!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So yummy!!! That's just mean to not post the recipe too.

    ReplyDelete